Murder Mystery Packages
Fancy a theme to match your mood; how about a Medieval mystery to investigate or maybe a James Bond style adventure is more your style! Whatever your desire, Play Dead & The Fitzwilliam Hotel will ensure you have a night to remember - the only limit is your imagination!
The Boardroom sets the murder scene. Located on the 1st floor of the hotel, this room boasts its own adjacent lounge area and accommodates up to 22 persons.
• The Murder Mystery takes place over a dinner
• A Murder Mystery list of characters with detailed background personalities on each character
• There are 4 professional actors playing out the roles
• Scenes are acted out between courses. The characters mingle with the guests during the evening
• The actors join the group for dinner
• The guests pick up clues during the scenes and have to establish a motive and solve the murder at the end of the night
As guests at the famous Casino Regale Hotel, you must discover who is behind 008's mysterious
disappearance before they strike again...and of course you must dress for the occasion!
2. Murder in the library
It's the 1950's; Big bands, big drama and big hair all feature in our Rockabilly tale of deception, lies and of course..murder!
3. Death of a Diva
Throughout Hollywood history, scandal, corruption and tragedy have never been far away. You are
invited to investigate the terrible murder of famous 1940's Hollywood actress, Hetty D’Ivas, in town to perform at the Royal Opera House..who wanted her dead badly enough?
4. Transgressions aboard Titanic
A dastardly crime has been committed on board the doomed maiden voyage of the worlds's most famous liner, can you solve the mystery before time runs out for them all?
*Other themes available on request*
Priced at £65 per person inclusive of drinks reception on arrival, 4 course evening meal in the Private Dining Room and murder mystery package of your choice from those listed above.
Terms & Conditions: Minimum numbers of 14 persons. Numbers lower than 14 will incur a surcharge. Deposit of £10 per person required to confirm booking. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable. Balance payable in full prior to the evening. Final numbers to be confirmed 48 hrs in advance to the hotel.