Where do you start?
Well, right here actually, because our concierges have put together a list with plenty of suggestions for things to do and places to see during your stay in Belfast.
When you’re ready they’ll also help you to plan your stay and make any bookings or reservations you might need. If you’d rather explore on your own than to take one of the organised tours below then the guys will also help you to plan that too.
You don’t have to go too far to see some of the best things Belfast to offer, including the magnificent Belfast City Hall and neighbouring Belfast Wheel, the Botanical Gardens and its beautiful Palm House. Also within strolling distance is St. George’s market with its amazing array of fresh, local produce.
Ready? Let’s go:
- CS Lewis Tour: See those parts of Belfast connected to celebrated author CS Lewis, including Campbell College, La Lea and the Hollywood Arches
- Belfast Literary Tour: Uncover the city’s literary heritage by visiting the favourite haunts of local writers, including Seamus Heaney, John Hewitt, Glenn Patterson and Michael Longley
- Belfast Living Tour: This is a free tour of Belfast city centre with guides in period costume taking you back to the 1900s
- Belfast Historical Pub Tour: As the name says, this is where you’ll learn the history of some of Belfast’s most historically important pubs. And have a drink or two, of course
- Titanic Quarter Tour: Discover the fascinating the story of the dock with special access inside the Pump-House to meet the ‘apprentice’, and walk along the full length of the dock to truly understand the size and scale of the Titanic and see the caisson gate
- Crumlin Road Gaol Tour: More than the story of a gaol, this is the story of the growth of a city and her people. Tales of child prisoners, suffragettes and executions will fascinate you
- Late Night Art Tour: A selection of public galleries in Belfast open late on the first Thursday of every month with exhibitions, artist talks and more
- City Hall Tour: This is a free tour of Belfast City Hall and an overview of its history
Executive Car Tours
- Full Belfast City Tour: A two-and-a-half hour tour that includes the Titanic Quarter, Falls Road, Shankhill Road, Queens University, Stormont, Belfast Castle, Crumlin Road Gaol and Courthouse, Newtownards Road and the Peace Wall
- Political Belfast City Tour: This one hour tour covers the Falls Road, Shankill Road, Queens University, Peace Wall and City Hall
- Titanic Tour: Another one hour tour, this time with the Titanic Quarter, Stormont, East Belfast and City Hall
- Giant’s Causeway And County Antrim Coastal Tour: A full day tour that takes you to the Antrim Coast, Carrick-a-Reid Rope Bridge, Bushmills Distillery and the Giant’s Causeway
- Giant’s Causeway Mini Tour: If time is limited, take this four hour tour to the Giant’s Causeway
- County Down Coastal Tour: This is a six hour tour that includes the Ards Peninsula, Portaferry, Ardglass, Downpatrick, Lobster Pot and St. Patrick’s Cathedral
- Crumlin Road Gaol Tour: This is a great tour of Crumlin Road Gaol and includes entry
- Day Trip to Dublin: The easiest way to get a day in Dublin for business or pleasure
- Belfast Music Tour: Take a bus journey through the heart of a great rock and roll city, from Van Morrison to Snow Patrol
- Late Night Art Tour By Bus: This tour will take you to a number of public art galleries that open late on the first Thursday of every month to see their exhibitions and hear their artist talks
- Open Top Bus City Tour: Probably the most unmissable tour of the lot
- Giant’s Causeway Tour: Travel in a luxury coach along the North Antrim Coast Road and see the breathtaking scenery of the Antrim Coast and The Glens of Antrim