JOIN OUR FITZ FAMILY
We are a luxury property with a passionate team, who are committed to ensuring each guest’s experience is personable and memorable.
The needs of our guests, employees and owners is at the forefront of everything we do.
We are always on the lookout for talented, warm, and caring people, who can help us to deliver the friendly and flawless five-star service we are known for.
A career with The Fitzwilliam Hotel is interesting, stimulating, fast-paced and inspiring. No two days in hospitality are ever really the same, and we are committed to giving our team the support and training to deliver unrivalled service.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions:
- Assistant Front Office Manager
- Food Service Staff
Please do get in touch if you have your eye on another role/opportunity that is not listed here!
Please email CV & covering letter to HR@fitzwilliamhotelbelfast.com
The Fitzwilliam Hotel Belfast is an Equal Opportunities Employer. In order to comply with current NI Legislation all applicants are required to complete an equality questionnaire
Meet Janine and Take The Tour
Fitzwilliam Hotel Corporate Values
Company values lay the foundation for what we care most about. They are guiding principles that help us to work together towards common goals.
We all have personal values and standards to guide us. Here at The Fitzwilliam we are proud of our company values, and they are the basis around how we do things and what we stand for.
Our values are:
- Passion – we love what we do and we do things with purpose
- Perfection – we always try our very best and inspire others to be the best
- Professionalism – we are positive, consistent, and dedicated
- Respect – we are caring, open, and considerate of our place and the people around us
- Success – we celebrate success and praise others on a job well done
- Quirky – we’re not afraid to be a little bit different